Product Manager - Growth
FabFitFun is dominating the women's lifestyle marketplace through our curated subscription boxes, FFF branded products including makeup and accessories lines, as well as a video streaming platform featuring live and licensed content. With over 1M members and growing, we are seeking a data-driven Product Manager to join our Growth pod.
As a dedicated Product Manager for Growth, you will play a key role in driving new avenues for subscriptions, optimizing the sign up flow, increasing retention & running AB tests across all of our funnels. The growth team at FabFitFun is critical to increasing virality, growing our subscriber base & decreasing customer acquisition costs.
In this role, you will be responsible for our referral programs, managing the roadmap for AB tests across sign up, cancel, reactivate & other user funnels, executing tests & defining the future growth strategy for FabFitFun!
We are looking for an ambitious PM with creative ideas, a desire for big wins and a data driven mentality. You are not afraid to test new strategies to grow our subscriber base. The ideal candidate is a collaborative leader with a proven track record optimizing traffic from paid marketing & SEO to turn a visit into a paying customer!
What you’ll do:
- Prioritize, design & launch AB tests across customer sign up, cancel, upgrade & reactivate funnels. Report results & disseminate learnings across the organization. Find new channels to test & optimize.
- Collaborate & partner with other teams, including finance, marketing, legal customer service and data on product launch strategy and make sure all teams are aligned. Report long term and quarterly look backs to relevant teams.
- Manage the referral program, monitor referral revenue & identify ways to continually improve & evolve the program
- Work closely with the marketing team to align & execute on growth strategies from top of funnel through sign up and rebill
- Inform the Growth roadmap, vision & strategy of the growth pod. Identify KPIs & metrics that will prove the efficacy of your product & monitor product performance
- Own product lifecycle from inception to launch (defining product requirements, creating wireframes, writing specs, and working closely with Engineering and Design to build, design and launch features against a planned release schedule)
- Convert visitors from organic & paid traffic into paying subscribers
- Support on our initiative to improve SEO & new subscription funnels across FabFitFun
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience specific to growth, optimization or growth marketing
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for testing, analyzing, and iterating growth and retention tactics
- Experience designing & launching AB tests as well as reporting learnings and results. You have a history of wins & learnings that you can bring to the table
- Understanding of AB testing best practices & ability to analyze results in excel or other data visualization tool
- Must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We’re constantly releasing on multiple channels & need someone to keep up!
- Strong project management skills, able to work on multiple projects at the same time and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Impeccable organizational & communication skills, including experience communicating directly with executive stakeholders
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, ceremonies and project management software
- Excellent problem solving & analytical thinking
- Love for creativity and ability to work well with designers/front end engineers to turn ideas into reality
- Must be a self starter with a desire to learn
- Understanding of customer acquisition costs & experience working closely with marketing
- Balsamiq/OmniGraffle or equivalent wireframing tools.
- SQL skills
What you'll get:
- The opportunity to directly impact the bottom line (revenue, subscribers, LTV & retention) & grow our subscriber base
- Work and grow within an experienced product & technology organization, with a disciplined testing & data driven culture
- The opportunity to be an entrepreneur within a high growth organization and see your ideas come to life
- Be at the heart of the business and collaborate with all stakeholders including executive team, finance, legal, business development, customer experience & marketing
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k and free FabFitFun subscription and and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store