Product Manager, Fintech
We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Product Manager, Fintech
As a Product Manager you will become an important member of the core team, influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. You will help improve existing products and develop new product initiatives based on customer feedback and market conditions.
- Discovery: Work closely with Enterprise clients in assessing product needs, defining requirements for custom new features and obtaining sign-off
- Backlog Management: Manage backlog of features and enhancements for Enterprise clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers
- Product Expert: Primary liaison between the product team and internal teams (support, success, onboarding) to identify product gaps, offer creative workarounds/solutions, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap
- Beta Programs: Work closely with individual product managers on development of new features, demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback, manage beta releases
- Defect Prioritization: Collaborate with the QA team on prioritizing product defects/bugs and providing guidance to the development team on expected behavior
- User Acceptance Testing and Documentation:Perform user acceptance testing for new features and collaborate with the training team on documentation efforts
- Partner and Platform Integrations: Work closely with partners across the industry to identify opportunities, drive adoption, align objectives, ease onboarding, and successfully execute partnerships and integrations
- 2-4 years’ experience in a product management role
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Previous experience with financing and/or payment industries
- Excellent customer-facing skills and ability to present product roadmaps and lead technical discussions
- Strong data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Proficient at building strong relationships with engineering and cross-functional development teams
- Passion for financial technology and startups, preferably with some prior experience
- Strong user empathy and a demonstrated user focused approach to building new products
- Familiarity with SaaS business model is a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017