Product Manager, Accounting Integrations
As a Product Manager at Procore, you own the discovery and delivery of winning (needle-moving) products. You’re trusted, and expected, to craft and execute against a vision, in concert with your dedicated UX & Engineering counterparts. To do that, you’ll: meet with customers in their native environments, solicit feedback from internal market-facing teams, collaborate with internal and external development partners, and participate in daily standups and releases with UX & engineering.
For this specific role, you will help lead one of the most valuable opportunities within Procore’s Construction Financials product line - facilitating the delivery and support of best-in-class accounting integrations with strategic external solutions. These integrations are fundamental to the success of our clients who need to efficiently sync data between Procore and their solutions for finance, accounting and ERP. We are looking for a passionate, detail-oriented leader to step into this technical role and lead the delivery of these critical features to market.
- Own the constant delivery of features and enhancements to increase the value of our strategic integrations
- Lead product discovery with clients and client facing teams to inform future strategy and enhance current solutions
- Contribute to technical architecture and design discussions, ensuring that the product meets business and customer objectives.
- Help inform the design and delivery of Procore’s public API and external developer platform
- Strategically communicate the value of our solutions to clients and internal stakeholders
- Execute product strategy within a high-velocity agile environment that delivers value quickly and iterates based on user feedback.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Product Management at an internet software company
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with scalable, performant development platforms and custom integrations
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- Proven ability to internalize high-levels of detail and effectively communicate (both written and verbal) to a variety of audiences
- Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.