Product Enablement Specialist, UX
We're looking for a Product Enablement Specialist to join our Product Enablement team, supporting our User Experience employees. At Procore, professional and personal development are at the core of our learning culture. As a Product Enablement Specialist, you will work within Procore’s Product department, specifically with our UX org, to help research, develop, and execute initiatives that support the growth of our employees.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Research and understand the learning and development needs of Procore’s UX org
- Create learning and development content
- Review and recommend outside training resources for internal utilization
- Schedule, supervise, and assist with department trainings
- Build internal training programs using e-learning technology (Mindtickle)
- Provide evaluation, measurement, and recommendations for improving development programs
- Facilitate UX onboarding
- Measure and develop action plans related to UX engagement
- Manage and build out resources related to performance management for the UX org
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of program or project management
- Bachelor or Master of Arts/Science
- Ability to work in a technical environment with a cross-functional team
- Strong organizational and coordination skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience presenting to leadership teams
- Ability to influence a wide range of partners and audiences
- Propensity to learn
- Proficiency with Google Apps
- Previous experience working in a product or UX department or exposure to UX roles
- Previous experience with performance management, onboarding and/or learning and development
- Previous experience designing, developing, and delivering a curriculum
- Experience working at a late stage startup or tech company
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.