We are looking for an Associate Product Manager/Product Analyst, this role will be pivotal within the Product Management team. The Associate PM will support product owners by performing a variety of product related tasks including, but not limited to, documenting product requirements, coordinating between cross-functional business and technology teams, assisting customer support with troubleshooting and analyzing bugs/issues, and assisting the Director of Program Management with release management activities.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage and optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Dell, Edelman, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
What you’ll do:
- Write clear and concise product and functional specs
- Analyze key success metrics, and rigorously test and optimize for them
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to gather and define product requirements
- Define product acceptance testing criteria and product KPI metrics
- Work in tight coordination with product delivery ensuring clear understanding of the product features by business team
- Perform UAT activities for sprint and release cycles
- Ability to work with Engineering teams explaining the requirements with clarity
- Troubleshoot and determine root cause for customer support issues
- Manage/Maintain product intake request process and backlog
What you’ll need for this position:
- 2-3 years experience in a Product or Project management role
- Understanding of agile development standards and PLC
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, learning environment with a team of Engineers and Product Managers
- Strong problem solving skills and business acumen
- Ability to understand and monitor key performance parameter targets for a product
- Understanding of user data, analytics tools such as GA
- Experience with social media APIs is a plus!