LegalZoom.com is seeking a Product Analyst to join our Customer Insights and Analytics team. This position will be dedicated to a team that is responsible for supporting Customer Lifecycle Marketing and Subscription teams. You will be responsible for pulling complex data from multiple sources to craft a coherent story.
Ability to summarize and effectively communicate complex analyses to stakeholders from diverse background is a must. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who is analytical, is a critical thinker, loves data, and is very motivated to learn about and support a variety of business functions.
What you’ll do:
- Effectively retrieve data from sources such as our proprietary data warehouse (using SQL), Google Analytics (using BigQuery), SalesForce, and others
- Perform comprehensive analyses and communicate results to key stakeholders in verbal, written, and visual media (include monitoring subscriber churn, cohort analyses, and measuring business impact of product rollouts)
- Work with Analytics Manager and Business units to create dynamic dashboards in Tableau to automate reporting and provide continued support
- Create and update presentations for business unit leaders with summary of KPIs and commentary for previous month’s performance
- Own regular weekl/ymonthly reporting supporting engagement and product teams
- Provide insights and understanding to key stakeholders regarding data and analytics questions
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent SQL skills and familiarity with relational database design
- Must be an advanced user of Excel
- Strong competency with Tableau
- Experience with Google Analytics and SalesForce data streams
- Ability to quickly and effectively build partnerships with stakeholders across the company
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to effectively present analyses to business partners
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in MIS, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, etc
- Experience in an industry with a recurring subscription model/ecommerce is a plus
- 1-3 years of work experience in the realm of data and analytics
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.