Principal Product Manager, Pricebook
We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing
innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of
product managers, designers, and product marketers work closely with our thousands of users
to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace design thinking and agile
development to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on
our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Principal Product Manager
ServiceTitan is looking for a Principal Product Manager with a track record for driving new
products and features from concept to successful launch and market adoption. The principal
product manager will own the development and launch of products related to the point of sale
experience for home service providers and their customers. The portfolio of ServiceTitan’s point
of sale products includes our existing products - the tablet based Pricebook and Pricebook Pro,
the backend Content Management System and third party integrations. These products are
tightly integrated with other products on ServiceTitan’s platform including Inventory
Management, Accounting, Payroll, etc, and will require close collaboration with those product
teams. This role requires strong and proactive leadership of a team and the ability to be an
individual contributor driving large product initiatives. The principal product manager will
champion best product development practices to deliver phenomenal value and delightful
experiences to our customers.
● Own the strategic vision for all point of sale products for our home service providers
including ServiceTitan Pricebook and future envisioned mobile sales tools. Make that
vision a reality by getting buy in from key stakeholders internally and externally.
● Drive quarterly roadmap planning while properly assessing impact and holding other
teams accountable to committed outcomes.
● Primary liaison between the product team and internal teams to identify product gaps,
offer creative workarounds/solutions, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap.
● Work with clients and 3rd party integration partners in assessing needs, defining
requirements and obtaining sign-off.
● Work closely with our designers, engineers, product marketing and growth teams to
perform UX research, design exploration, usability testing, build POCs or launch
commercially available products.
● Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback
and manage beta releases.
● Manage backlog of features and enhancements for clients and communicate timing and
status to internal teams and customers.
● Effectively assess customer escalations, impact to roadmap and allocate resources
accordingly for resolution.
● Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to
the development team on expected behavior.
● Build out the content strategy and operations capability to continuously improve and
expand content in our Pricebook products.
● Drive the strategy for multiple squads and champion new processes and best practices.
● Manage, mentor and motivate your team of eager product managers.
● 5-8 years of relevant work experience in a product management role with at least 2+
years experience managing people.
● Prior experience in taking a digital product from concept to successful launch a strong
● Familiarity with SaaS business models and/or UX/product merchandising at digital point
of sale systems a plus
● Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data
analysis, and problem solving.
● Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills.
● Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the
demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
● Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict
attention to detail.
● Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
● 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017