Principal Product Manager, Developer Experience
Procore is looking for a Principal Product Manager to lead the strategy and shape the overall developer experience for the Procore Platform. You will be responsible for setting the roadmap, leading execution and prioritization, and driving growth of our developer ecosystem.
This role is highly collaborative and will require you to work closely with the public developer community, development teams of our customers, and strategic partners to understand detailed use cases and drive requirements. You will participate in all phases of the product development cycle with a primary focus on APIs, SDKs, integrations, and developer tools.
Preferred candidates will have five or more years of hands-on experience building APIs and platforms as a product. Prior development experience with RESTful APIs and participation in developer conferences is a strong plus.
What you’ll do:
- Develop product strategy and feature roadmap to shape the overall developer experience via the Procore Platform
- Design features for a variety of developer personas to enable them to build custom apps and integrations on our platform
- Ensure that developer APIs and SDKs are defined to enable effective and timely delivery
- Develop detailed technical requirements and work closely with engineering feature and component teams to ensure Procore’s developer tools are world-class
- Lead internal efforts to provide consistent APIs, documentation, and example code across multiple product teams
- Support technology partnerships by creating and delivering training, enablement programs, and content to ensure that our internal teams are equipped to market and support developer APIs and SDKs
- Provide developer API market expertise through involvement in industry events, forums, and initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience with the creation and maintenance of APIs, SDKs, and other developer tools
- 10+ years of tech experience - a strong technical background with a meaningful contribution to technical features intended to make applications more performant, reliable, and secure
- Enterprise B2B experience, preferably a combination of technical platform and B2B marketplace roles
- Obsession with understanding developers, software admins, and end user customers
- Track record of working with engineering and design teams
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.