Partnership Development Director
Partnership Development Director
MomentFeed, the leading SaaS platform for Proximity Search Optimization, has an opening for an outstanding individual to lead Partnership Development. In this role you will charged with developing a partnership strategy based on the company’s key objectives and then prioritizing and commercializing revenue-generating partnerships with the following categories of partner:
- Networks such as Google, Facebook and Apple
- Online Recommendation companies such as Yelp and TripAdvisor
- Listings Sites such as online business directories
- Martech solutions that extend MomentFeed’s capabilities and reach
- Advertising and Media Buying Agencies
This is a critical role which will need an individual who is convincing, analytical, and practical who is able to structure relationships with senior partner executives as well as roll up their sleeves and get what is needed to be done through the MomentFeed organization to get each partnership to fruition. You will work across the organization structuring agreements, mobilizing sales, creating innovative partnership marketing campaigns and working with the product organization to ensure partnership development projects deliver maximum value to our Clients.
- Working with key MomentFeed executives to develop a partner strategy and framework for individual potential partner evaluation
- Developing partnerships that directly influence over ~25% of company revenue growth.
- Managing day-to-day relationships with all partners.
- Strengthening and building upon existing partnerships such that MomentFeed continues to be “partner of choice” in our domain with the most important network partners.
- Working with the marketing team to develop partner marketing collateral and campaigns that drives revenue for MomentFeed.
- Being the “voice of the partner” at MomentFeed.
- Developing a strong relationship with sales, educating the sales executives about partner strategy, the status of partnership initiatives and working to help close partner referrals.
- Developing systems to precisely monitor the value of each partnership.
- Working closely with the product and engineering organizations to build partner integrations that drive value for MomentFeed clients.
- Once Partnership Development is established and successful it is intended that the Director of Partnership Development would justify the need for a small team of partner and business development executives that they would then lead.
- 7+ years of partnership and business development experience.
- Demonstrated success working in the marketing technology and/or search technology domain.
- A strategic thinker with the proven ability to create and execute upon strategic partnership planning activities.
- An outstanding communicator and relationship builder both internally and externally – you may well have you cut your teeth in a sales-oriented role earlier in your career.
- Proven ability to bring an analytical, data-oriented approach to problem solving and opportunity creation.
- Experience structuring and executing partnership agreements and contracts.
- A high-energy, high-commitment, get-it-done demeanor. This person is going to need to drive hard and get results.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Existing partnership-based relationships at Google, Facebook, Apple, and/or Yelp
- Worked in a partnership or business development role in the Proximity/Local Search ecosystem previously.
- An MBA or similar educational pedigree
You will be based at our Santa Monica office when you are not travelling.
With an integrated management, analytics, and reporting system spanning mobile search, social media, digital advertising, and customer reputation management, the MomentFeed platform helps continuously and predictably drive and capture more in-store sales, and calls, appointments and orders from prospective buyers, for retailers, restaurant chains, banks, and other multi-location businesses. Founded in 2010, MomentFeed is headquartered in Santa Monica, California. An Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Company, it was also named a Comparably Best Company.