Group Product Manager
We’re looking for a Group Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll be leading one of Procore’s most widely used products, Procore Quality & Safety. You’ll help innovate and grow solutions that impact thousands of construction professionals every day.
As a Group Product Manager, you’ll lead, develop, and inspire a team of highly visible and impactful Product Managers. You’ll drive confidence in everyone from Procore’s executive team to our largest customers. This is a challenging role, where no two days are ever the same.
What you'll do:
- Hire, mentor, develop and lead a group of Product Managers
- Serve as product leader across a group of cross-functional development teams
- Define and execute product strategy for multiple teams
- Evangelize product strategy and roadmap internally and externally
- Work closely with customers to understand market needs and underlying problems to solve
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand needs and business objectives
- Partner with Engineering and UX leaders to lead and grow your teams
- Own the constant delivery of features and improvements that delight our customers
- Manage key business metrics with an outcome-based approach
- 20% travel required
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Product Management at an internet software company
- Prior experience leading a Product Management team at a software company, with a track record of mentoring and developing exceptional Product Managers
- Business-focused product leader with a passion for technology and design
- Proven experience delivering innovative products to market from concept through to multiple iterations, with an outcome driven approach
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and equally able to talk to and influence engineers, executives and customers alike.
- Background in construction or software engineering is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.