Director, Product Management
Beyond Limits is seeking an experienced Director of Product Management with a track record of leading successful product initiatives from concept to market to help drive our long-term Artificial Intelligence strategy. The Director of Product Management is responsible for translating the process manufacturing vision into executable product strategy; this role will focus on developing the roadmap for the process and business analytics that will deliver value to customers and differentiate Beyond Limits in the marketplace. Additionally, the Director of Product Management is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Engineering, Data Science, Sales, Marketing and Support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Define the Process Manufacturing product strategy and roadmap; deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Expand Process Manufacturing use cases for yield optimization that can be resolved via Artificial Intelligence and ensure feedback loop from representatives and customers to identify pain points and improvement opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with Process Manufacturing domain experts to identify customer needs and capabilities required by the product to fulfill needs
- Own Artificial Intelligence product lines end to end; full-cycle delivery: discovery, vision, requirements, execution, documentation, training, adoption, and performance monitoring
- Work with multiple stakeholders (internal & external) to define the overall scope of work and define quality metrics needed to monitor performance
- Work directly with Engineering, Data Science, and Technical Project Management teams using Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Evangelize Artificial Intelligence across the organization, drive integration with customers and partners and ensure desired targeted impact is achieved
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics)
- 10-15 years of Experience, minimum of 5 years of Product Management experience in Enterprise Software, SaaS, Data Science/AI/ML/Big Data technology landscape
- Domain expertise in equipment and process manufacturing (preferably within the Refinery, Petro-chem or other Chemical settings) data management, data analysis and advanced analytics across assorted data sets
- Experience with scalable differentiated algorithms from heterogeneous data such as time series data from sensors, physics models, weather data, text, images etc. preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading virtual/non-hierarchical teams with ability to prioritize respective work scopes to meet customer facing requirements
- Demonstrated experience in product strategy definition, system & solution design, defining business requirements from across diverse stake holders
- Experience in managing customer meetings, managing customer relationships, evangelizing products, and representing Beyond Limits at trade shows and customer events
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.