Director, Product - Editorial
Taboola is one of fastest-growing global tech companies. Taboola empowers hundreds of millions of people and thousands of publishers to personalize the Web. We enable publishers to drive editorial voice and brand safety, while giving consumers the choice to personalize their content discovery experience.
We engage over 1B online users, and deliver more than 300B content recommendations every month! As well as being one of the fastest growing Startups in Israel, we are also growing our global reach, with offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, LA, Bangkok, New Delhi, Sao Paulo and more.
We are looking for a Director of Product to lead our Editorial product known as Taboola Newsroom. You will conceptualize, plan, and drive the execution of Taboola Newsroom to secure strategic relationships with editors across the globe.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for Taboola Editorial products, partnering with sales, account managers, business developments and clients worldwide.
- Be a hands-on product manager, while leading the direction of a growing team. Own and execute the full cycle of product development – from conception, in depth data analysis and writing specs, through close work with R&D and data scientists to ensure accurate execution and up to supervising version launches and following up on production and implementation issues.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams as well as strategic clients to push new products and features to market as well as to analyze needs and implement new tools and products accordingly.
- Ideally 10+ years of progressive experience
- Experience working in an Editorial environment
- BA/BsC in Computer Science, journalism, new media or equivalent
- Strong understanding of product development, UX, R&D development and business needs
- Experience managing team members
- Willingness to travel frequently (approximately once/month or more)
- Strong analytic abilities; Organized and methodical; Hyper-intellectual and intuitive
- Ideal candidate will have worked in a Newsroom, then moved into a Product-focused role
- Experience working with remote teams