Associate Product Manager
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Partner with a Lead Product Manager and other cross-functional teams to identify, prioritize, scope, and deliver key features and optimizations for headspace.com to drive subscriber growth.
- Develop requirements, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and acceptance criteria together with the Product and Engineering teams to communicate your ideas.
- Estimate expected outcomes for your roadmap and partner with Data to track and report the resulting impact and insights.
- Partner with a technical lead to ensure smooth, high quality product releases and updates.
- Research best-in-class products and solutions to challenges we are tackling.
- Contribute to the broader Product, Growth, and Design teams at Headspace by developing and sharing an informed perspective about the product and business.
What you’ve accomplished:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Design, Business, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2+ years of product management experience or related experience in growth marketing, data science, and/or product design with a focus on software products.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and make decisions based on research, data, and industry trends in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- A basic understanding of modern web technologies, their limitations, and common UI/UX patterns.
- Previous experience with a subscription service or ecommerce product strongly preferred.