Associate Product Manager
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world. As a member of the Product Management team, you merge technology and design into one brilliantly seamless user experience. We are looking for a Product Manager to own new features and products. If you are inventive, resourceful and intuitive—if you can’t sleep until you achieve the perfect balance between form and function—we want to hear from you.
In this role you will:
- Prioritize, design and implement new features, enhancements and fixes.
- Create wireframes, product requirements and other illustrations to convey feature ideas and gather feedback.
- Research and leverage consumer insights and competitive intelligence to inform product decisions.
- Gather and distill requirements from users, support, marketing, and elsewhere; translate these into a cohesive and actionable vision.
- Develop metrics to measure success of program features and analyze results.
- Use customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Work with designers to create beautiful and intuitive user experiences.
We're looking for:
- Experience with Android and iOS mobile platforms with a deep understanding of user behavior.
- Passionate about creating beautiful consumer products, and experience building them.
- Uncanny ability to structure problem solving approaches and to bring multiple solutions to solving complex problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to advocate Tinder’s products internally and externally.
- Strong technical background with intuitive design sense.
- Detailed mindset, capable of anticipating and identifying the many moving parts of a new product feature.
Bonus Points if you have:
- A BA/BS in Computer Science, Operations Research, or similar analytical field.
- Prior startup experience is helpful (but not necessary); being scrappy will help you hit the ground running.
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location