Who We Are:
Reformation is a mission based company that is fast-growing and is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
We are currently seeking a passionate Product Owner to join our growing technology team. The Product Owner is a key member of our scrum teams, critical to enabling us to deliver great technology products to our business teams.
Reformation designs and manufactures apparel products in its Los Angeles factory. This position is instrumental to realizing our vision for applying technology to improve the intelligence of our manufacturing planning and productivity of our manufacturing operations. The Product Owner will focus on building our bespoke Supply Chain/Shop Floor solutions, the associated data warehouse and “big-data” optimization models, and integration with Finance/Accounting applications.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with executives and leaders from Product Design, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Distribution, Finance, and Engineering to define and execute our business tools technology roadmap
- Develop epics and user stories with detailed acceptance criteria applying INVEST concepts
- Present user stories to scrum team in grooming ceremonies to articulate, refine, and story point user stories encouraging healthy team interactions and collaborative negotiation of options
- Prioritize user stories and organize successful sprints aligned with business strategy and needs, taking into account engineering dependencies and capacity constraints
- Ensure a healthy backlog exists at all times
- Perform Product Owner review of completed stories to ensure acceptance criteria is met
- Organize and facilitate sprint demos and related sessions to ensure business adoption of delivered features
- Collaborate with other Product Owners to ensure dependencies are prioritized appropriately across teams.
- Active participation in team retrospectives to champion continuous improvement and team excellence
- Communicate and set expectations for work in progress and upcoming work to business stakeholders
What You’ll Need:
- Experience collaborating with UX resources to complete wire-frames/mock-ups
- Experience with Scrum and iterative delivery
- Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO) a plus
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience with Agile backlog/management tool, such as VersionOne or Jira
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.