Product Manager - Buyer Experience
NuORDER is the leading wholesale eCommerce platform. We provide a 360-degree solution to help wholesale sellers and their buyers conduct business online in a smarter, more efficient way. The platform is currently home to more than 800 of the world's top brands in fashion and other verticals. We also have more than 300k buyers who have purchased more than $4B of merchandise using NuORDER.
Our rapidly platform growth means that we have a need to grow our Product Management team. As part of our 2017 strategy, we are focused on driving buyer engagement and additional connections with brands. This product manager will work directly with the core NuORDER team to develop and execute strategies to deliver against key objectives related to driving buyer engagement.
Ideal candidates for this role will have been a buyer for a retail store and have an passion for eCommerce technology. This role will require using analytics to drive decisions, performing customer research and working directly with web software developers. This role will report directly to our Chief Product Manager whom you will work with on a daily basis.
- Be the subject matter expert on wholesale buying across multiple verticals
- Partner with design team to develop wireframes and mocks of proposed experiences
- Be the nexus of communication and planning between customers, sales, support, designers and engineers. Lead each of these audiences with confidence and authority.
- Manage the end-to-end development cycle by communicating requirements and partnering with engineering throughout
- Make prioritization decisions based on understanding of ROI and impact on KPIs
- Collect and analyze data related to buyer behavior
- Work with buyers to test and research ideas
- Develop product marketing materials
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- 1-3 years experience as a wholesale buyer for retail stores (required)
- Passion for working with technology / eCommerce platforms
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to collect and analyze data
- Ability to turn insights into great customer experiences
- Great communication skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- BS or BA Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
NuORDER is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that has changed the way a $130 billion industry works. NuORDER is e-Commerce for wholesale. We provide a 360-degree solution to help wholesale sellers and their buyers conduct business online in a smarter, more efficient way. The platform is currently home to nearly 800 of the worlds top brands in fashion and other verticals. We also have more than 300k buyers who have purchased more than $4B of merchandise using NuORDER.
NuORDER offers a flexible platform to integrate with existing brand data sources to put their wholesale business online, and provides a marketplace for retailers to discover new products and brands to carry. Eliminating the need for pen and paper, the cloud-based platform empowers brands to sell more in less time and allows retailers to discover and purchase unique assortments.
In 4 years, we have raised $13M+ in funding from top tier investors and industry veterans including:
Greycroft Partners (www.greycroft.com)
Creative Artists Agency
Cowboy Ventures (www.cowboy.vc)
Rachel Zoe (www.rachelzoe.com)
Upfront Ventures (www.upfront.com)