Product Manager, Account & User Onboarding
As a Product Manager at Procore, you own the discovery and delivery of winning (needle-moving) products. This particular role will focus on improving clients’ initial experiences with Procore. Whether it’s a new client who is implementing Procore, or an existing client who begins using Procore more, you will craft and execute against a vision to ensure industry-leading adoption and engagement.
You will be trusted, and expected, to accomplish the above, in concert with your dedicated UX & Engineering counterparts. To do that, you’ll: meet with customers in their native environments, solicit feedback from internal market-facing teams, partner with executive and strategy teams, and participate in daily standups and releases with UX & engineering. Altogether, it’s a dynamic, modern, fast-paced role, where no two days are ever the same.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Perform customer interviews to discover market problems
- Review internal procedures and workflows to identify existing problem areas
- Work with internal sales & customer service teams to receive feedback, and communicate product direction.
- Collaborate with executive and strategy teams to understand business objectives.
- Build and communicate product roadmap.
- Collaborate with UX Designers to define and validate solutions
- Prioritize which products and features your team will build
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA to ship your product
- Evangelize and train implementation and support teams on new experiences
- Monitor, measure and course correct as dictated by impact analysis and metrics, including behavior, SaaS metrics, etc.
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years prior Product Management experience at a software company
- Passionate about delightful new-user experience
- Possess great communication skills, both written and verbal
- A great listener - Product Management is more about listening than talking
- Curious by nature - interest in the way people think and in human behavior
- Strong critical thinking skills, demonstrating ability to analyze and break down problems into components
- Skilled at solving problems, in all kinds of creative ways
- Strong leadership skills – you’ll need to rally your team to follow your vision
- Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in productizing new user experiences desired
- Prior experience in the construction industry is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.