As a Product Manager, you will act as a product owner and work closely with Senior Product Managers to research, define, deliver and support existing products and features in all phases of the Product Life Cycle.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
Supporting the Product team through all phases of the product life cycle including:
- Act as Product Owner for a scrum team
- Collaborate with Senior Product Managers and support their efforts to improve the product with enhancements and new features
- Write clear and well-defined user stories
- Work closely with engineering teams to scope and size user stories
- Actively participating in interviews with internal and external stakeholders to identify business requirements.
- Participates in all scrum ceremonies
- Assist and manage product backlog
- Participates in basic activities (product roadmaps, gathering customer feedback, assessing value of new features and functionality requested)
- Any additional duties as assigned
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or similar fields
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in product management or 2-3 years of related work experience, preferably with payment products
- Previous experience with Agile Scrum Product Owner training is highly preferred
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with ability to build relationships at all levels and in various departments
- Experience writing user stories and working with development teams
- Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
- Proficiency with MS Office
We are located in Los Angeles and offer
- Work from home Friday’s
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options