- Optimize campaigns towards their KPI targets (ROAS, eCPA, eCPC, CTR, etc)
- Deliver campaigns in full to spend the full client budget
- Manage company margins
- Work well with people with varying personalities.
- Give feedback to Account Managers with optimizations strategies
- Give feedback to management on performance and revenue predictions
- Create new optimization strategies
- Work with new technologies
- Point of contact with our network and publisher partners
- Have extremely strong communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/analytical or marketing field preferred
- 0-2 years in affiliate marketing, display advertising, online marketing, social marketing or a mix of education and experience.
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required
- Experience with networks or exchanges
- SQL a plus
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative work environment with friendly people
- Beautiful office with an open floor plan and huge windows
- Transparency-we share very detailed financial info at company meetings
- Investment portfolio- Acorns contribution from SteelHouse
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation stipend
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and dental care
- Weekly food deliveries, food trucks and outdoor BBQ
- Gated dog run located outside - in our LA location
SteelHouse provides advertising software for direct marketers, agencies, and brands of all sizes. The SteelHouse Advertising Suite provides marketers with everything they need to launch retargeting and prospecting campaigns through display, mobile, and social. The SteelHouse Creative Suite lets anyone create beautiful ads using the content around them. Our solutions give advertisers total transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with the fastest go-live in the industry.
SteelHouse Wins: built in Los Angeles Top 100 Digital Companies in LA, Hermes Creative Award Winner, Telly Award Bronze Award Winner, AVA Digital Award Platinum Winner, EMA Innovator Award Winner, LA Business Journal's Top Places to Work in LA.