We’re on a mission to build a better bathroom. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into shave products, skin care, hair styling, with more to come. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
Dollar Shave Club (DSC) is looking for a Paralegal to join us in Marina del Rey, CA. Under the supervision of the General Counsel, this role provides legal support such as legal and documentary research; drafting legal documents and correspondence; maintaining and updating files; summarizing contracts and managing timelines for review, approvals, and termination of various corporate contracts; maintaining legal calendar and monitoring deadlines.
- Minimum of two years of paralegal experience in corporate/transactional department of law firm or in-house environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to summarize information clearly and concisely
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work independently as well as within a team
- Prior experience managing, summarizing and analyzing corporate contracts
- Prior experience managing corporate filings and maintaining records of good standing for multinational corporation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, prioritize and meet deadlines for multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor degree required; JD or Paralegal Certificate preferred
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club