Who we're seeking:
We are looking for a Workplace Coordinator with a Can-Do attitude to help with administrative tasks and day-to-day Workplace operations. Your role will be to support the Workplace team and to maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
Roles and Responsibilities (may include one or more of the following):
- Welcome guests and act as a central point of contact for our team
- Order and maintain supplies and equipment for our team from various vendors
- Organize travel for guests, candidates, new hires, and other key team members
- Support Workplace team with administrative projects such as data management and graphic designs for events
- Organize and maintain offices, kitchen, conference room, and office amenities
- Coordinate with caterers, shipping companies, and various vendors for orders and services
- Demonstrate cooperation, flexibility, and reliability in all daily work activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Outstanding email communication, listening and writing skills, with specific attention to details and follow-up
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities
- Technical Skills: Strong computer skills with high proficiency in Google Suite, Photoshop, and MS Office
- Required Experience: 1-2 years of experience in an administrative support or customer service role in a high-tech environment
- Preferred Experience: Event coordination, travel coordination, mass communication, graphic design.
- Education: Bachelors Degree preferred
Working Conditions: Must be able to lift 50 lbs comfortably. Occasional weekends/evenings required for events.
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program… earn a bike or other fitness equipment!
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.