VP, Production and Supply Chain
FabFitFun is dominating the women’s lifestyle marketplace. With over one million members and a new $80M Series A funding round, our business is increasing exponentially. To ensure that our production center operations can scale with our growth, we are seeking a VP, Production and Supply Chain to lead the company’s expansion of production centers, as well as overall end-to-end supply chain optimization.
As an executive in Production Center strategy and development, this individual will be instrumental to achieve growth and productivity targets across the organization. A qualified candidate needs to be an exceptionally strong strategic, yet analytic thinker, possess outstanding leadership and operational instincts, as well as possess the ability to build and lead a network of production centers and the supporting supply chain that will sustain FabFitFun for the long-term.
- Champion FabFitFun’s existing production and supply chain structure, as well as plan and execute the strategic growth including automation, process elevations and implementation of new technology
- Establish a clear and accountable Management Operating System (MOS) that will include a robust planning cycle and capabilities with other requisite check points to ensure business exceeds objectives
- Identify and confirm the success metrics, frequency and cadence by which to measure and manage the Production and Supply Chain organization and corresponding activities
- Oversee the balance of inventory and associated costs within the production environment and elevate processes to ensure accuracy and efficient Inventory levels
- Act as a Strategic Business Partner to key department heads throughout the organization with the ability to develop cross-functional plans and drive analysis for continuous improvements ensure high levels of communication and performance
- Manage costs and performance of both domestic and international transportation, as well as the P&L responsibility for the Production Centers.
- Build, coach and develop team to ensure effective day to day execution, and actively manage career development and growth
- 15+ years of experience in a manufacturing or curated fulfillment operation, specifically with multiple locations
- Thorough understand of production best practices and a proven track record of dynamic productivity and quality growth within a multi-site organization
- Proven exposure to Warehouse Management Systems and Enterprise Management Systems and how they integrate within a growing organization
- Clear communicator who can take complex concepts and boil them down to simple, executable plans
- History of elevating performance through creating strong team and cross-functional cultures
- Background in positive change management and the ability to develop Teams outside of their direct scope
- Bachelor degree preferably within Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or another related field
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that are revolutionizing e-commerce
- Full health-care coverage as well as dental and vision coverage and 401k
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- 12 weeks’ paid parental leave
- Free FabFitFun subscription
- Paid parking
- Catered meals 3x/week