Technical Creative Lead, Customer Success
- Drive self-service adoption of AppOnboard’s products, formats, and features with creative teams and partners.
- Become a product expert in order to provide proactive and reactive consultation, support and training to client’s creative teams and partners.
- Build and provide a consultative relationship while delivering enablement sessions for app design and building.
- Assist partners in interpreting creative briefs and enabling them to create those within AOB’s platform capabilities by education and hand-holding to produce high-performing, attractive units.
- Maintain detailed client information in collaboration with Product, Sales, and Customer Success Management to ensure holistic account goals.
- Own efficiency-improving projects such as: template builds, global to local adjustments, use of dynamic tutorials, use of ad format tutorials, and more.
- Coach clients to establish new workflows and behaviors to improve utilization of the platform in collaboration with the assigned Customer Success Manager.
- Educate client’s creative stakeholders by preparing and providing reference materials such as: guides, playbooks, best practices, videos, and more.
- Be the main point of contact for key members of the client’s creative team; grow and maintain a lasting, mutually beneficial partnership with all clients.
- Provide ongoing creative support for self-service platform customers.
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years in a design capacity
- 2+ years of experience building relationships with clients
- Ability and experience taking proactive ownership of projects and tasks
- Strong communication skills: ability to educate clients and present software externally and communicate client statuses, progress and blockers internally with consistency.
- Proficient video editing tools
- Experience working closely with or within creative/production contacts and a strong knowledge of their business practices.
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and self-educating individual with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS preferred with strong academic achievement
- Understanding of HTML5 display and video advertising marketplace
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with PPO and HMO options
- Generous Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Fully-stocked kitchen and bi-weekly catered lunches
- Paid parking and commuter stipend