Technical Account Manager
The Technical Account Manager is responsible for being the technical support representative for assigned premier/strategic accounts. This entails working in collaboration with other groups within the company to ensure that the assigned accounts successfully implement and use MomentFeed solutions. You will serve as the technical escalation point for the assigned accounts, addressing and resolving issues quickly and effectively. You will also represent the technical requirements of the Support Services team, ensuring smooth operational processes. You will be responsible for proactively identifying internal or external issues that are affecting the department’s or assigned account’s ability to successfully utilize the software, solving and/or escalating issues as appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage technical support escalations pertaining to assigned accounts.
- Ensure timely resolution of assigned account issues by referring issues to product specialists or client managers.
- Identify and document product defects for Engineering.
- Ensure assigned accounts receive responses to technical phone/on-line requests within guaranteed response times, as specified per contractual agreements.
- Work with Client Success Managers to manage politically sensitive issues impacting either the assigned account’s business or impacting MomentFeed’s relationship with the assigned account.
- Manage technical partner communications and messaging (i.e. Facebook, Google, etc).
- Track assigned account technical support calls, time to resolve, and issue type in order to proactively address technical training issues and reduce customer call volumes.
- Act as technical resource to assigned accounts requiring technical expertise across all MomentFeed products.
- Analyze and determine the most effective method of problem resolution by utilizing applicable internal resources.
- Communicate proactively with assigned accounts regarding technical product information and requirements.
- Maintain effective working relationships with assigned accounts.
- Serve as on-going technical contact for Client Success Managers.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current and pre-released MomentFeed solutions, as well as their integration and methods of support delivery.
- Share best practices with team members to contribute to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
- Establish effective working relationships with MomentFeed departments by working through appropriate escalation channels.
- Assist assigned accounts with special projects as needed.
- Attend Executive Business Reviews with Client Success Manager for assigned accounts
- 3+ years experience as a Technical Account Manager working with large, strategic accounts
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- An ability to gasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field