A content technology platform, Nativo helps advertisers create meaningful brand connections with consumers and empowers publishers with breakthrough monetization solutions. We’re preparing the world for the age of content, where digital advertising is becoming a seamless, authentic, and helpful consumer experience.
We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Support Engineer. The Support Engineer will be an integral part of the effort to develop our next generation platform in our Los Angeles location. We want team members who have a passion for leveraging technology and software to solve problems and maximize productivity and efficiency.
What you'll do:
- Troubleshoot and manage technical issues for some of the biggest online publishers in the world. Including but not limited to in-person, email, and phone.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams such as product, product marketing and engineering to assure optimal support
- Analyze reporting and data for Native Ad delivery and performance.
- Give valuable input for integrations of the Nativo product.
- Contribute to internal documentation for troubleshooting/integration guides.
- Communicate operational issues with users and/or key stakeholders (where needed).
- Diagnose multi-system production issues by issuing initial response, data gathering, tracking, and resolution where possible.
- Lead, Manage, and Research solutions to allow the business to properly scale.
- Be a valuable stakeholder within the newly created Support team
What you need:
- 1-2 Years of previous Support experience
- 1-2 years within a previous SaaS business preferred
- Experience Analyzing Data (Excel, Reporting Tools, Data Trends, etc.)
- Experience with a ticketing system (Zendesk/JIRA preferred)
- Experience documenting product knowledge (Confluence preferred)
- Understanding of API functionality and how APIs interact with backend systems and data
- Experience with Admin UI/UX debugging
- Detail oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture
- SQL and Python experience is a plus
- Online Ad-Tech experience is a plus
What we offer:
At Nativo, you make an immediate impact. Nativo is made up of smart, talented and driven people looking for other potential team members with the same attitude of innovation and excellence. We offer incredible opportunities to learn and work on projects that transform digital advertising. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer-matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Nativo, the leading content advertising technology platform, empowers brand advertisers and publishers to reach consumers and measure their engagement with content. For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for intelligently deploying content at scale. For media companies, Nativo is a complete tech stack built from the bottom-up to deliver content and native placements within publisher sites. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that has been recognized as the best available in the market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and is recognized as one of top tech companies to work for. Nativo is well-positioned to play a vital role forging the path of media and advertising in the coming years. The opportunity to join a team that is making a huge impact is now.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Nativo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, or to any Nativo employees. Nativo will not pay fees to any third part agency firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.