Senior Manager, Facilities and Maintenance
We’re looking for a Senior Facilities and Maintenance Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll lead a team of facility experts and oversee the implementation of policies, procedures, and programs that ensure Procore is running smoothly.
As a Senior Facilities and Maintenance Manager, you’ll have managerial oversight of the multiple buildings composing Procore’s headquarters. You’ll serve as the primary liaison with employees and lead staff in the coordination of services, financials, vendors, and resources required for current and future needs of the buildings and operations. Successful candidates have excellent people management skills and are ready to take on a dynamic role where every day brings new challenges.
Must be ready to lift 50lbs and be on the move 50% - 60% each day, doing activities such as walking, climbing, standing, reaching, crouching, and crawling
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of facilities including custodial, life-safety, engineering, and general maintenance
- Manage the hiring, training, development, and motivational activities of the facility management team
- Supervise maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance and operation of the facilities
- Ensure team members deliver positive and prompt responses to requests
- Manage service contracts and delivery, conduct performance and financial reviews/audits, RFP’s, expenditures, and purchase orders
- Develop and prepare annual facility budget, quarterly forecasts, and strategy while establishing contributions towards a five-year plan of maintenance, facility improvement, and cost reduction initiatives
- Analyze facility management objectives, work order productivity, cost savings and improvements to identify service gaps and provide corrective actions
- Drive innovation by deploying best practices, industry trend and tools to drive service efficiency contributing to our operational excellence goals
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of facilities maintenance experience with 2 years at the level of Facilities Manager
- Bachelors degree in Facilities Management, Corporate Real Estate, Project Management or Business Administration required
- Experience coaching, teaching, and leading employees and teams
- Experience in leasing, construction, engineering and all facets of property operation and building management with the ability to read and understand construction specifications, blueprints, and single line diagrams
- Proficient understanding of management agreements and contract language
- Skilled in Building Management Systems maintenance and monitoring
- Strong discipline of financial management including experience budgeting, forecasting, and tracking and preparing financial reports, team metrics and presentations using Excel, Powerpoint, and G Suite
- Excelling communication skills; fluent in written and verbal English
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively operate cross-departmentally
- Experience with human resource and performance management processes
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.