Senior IT Support Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Senior IT Support Manager to scale, lead, and manage our IT Support and Service Desk teams. In this role, you’ll oversee service delivery and support a wide array of systems including email, calendar, chat, file sharing, networking, voice, video, and audio/visual solutions. You’ll provide a simple, pleasant, and productive user experience to your internal customers. A successful candidate is an expert in effectively leading and managing the design, implementation, and operation of support and service desk teams with a solid understanding of the service lifecycle.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you will do:
- Manage our global IT support functions for our 1700+ employee-base
- Hold regular one-on-ones, manage individual performance, design and implement strategies to hire and develop top talent
- Define and own team goals and inspire the delivery of high-quality work
- Work closely with other engineering, operations, and support teams to deliver new capabilities and maintain existing services performance (quality and quantity)
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, partners, and peers
- Deliver all services within defined SLAs and quality measurements
- Ensure incidents and requests are responded to quickly, and that the team is maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy
- Lead and maintain a customer service oriented support organization
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Business, IT or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of IT work experience, with at least 3+ years of experience in managing medium to large teams and projects, and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders
- Experience managing people, employee career development, team building, and conflict
- Excellent hands-on experience with IT Service Management (ITSM), workflow automation, and Configuration Management Database (CDMB) tools and systems
- Experience working in an enterprise level organization with a large, diverse IT environment
- Experience in process design, organizational transformation, and governance
- Proven experience with incident, problem, and service management frameworks
- Broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure services, including productivity, cloud/SaaS, telecom, conferencing, security, directory services, network, systems, storage, databases, and clients.
- Requires occasional travel as needed to support other locations.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.