Senior Director/VP, Operations, Customer Success
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Senior Director/VP, Operations, Customer Success
ServiceTitan is seeking a Senior Director/VP, Operations, Customer Success to join our dynamic startup in Glendale, CA. This Operations and Strategic professional will play a crucial role in supporting the explosive growth of our Customer Success (CS) organization. This role is hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, operations, and analysis - requiring a mix of business operational, strategic planning, and analytics support. As VP of Operations, CS you will work cross-functionally to action high value, data-driven insights to accelerate the success and growth of CS at ServiceTitan.
Success will be measured by effective management of customer experience (NPS), revenue retention/expansion, adoption, and various efficiency metrics.
Operationally, success is focussed on tracking business performance, analysis of trends, process optimization, and business forecasting. Strategic deliverables will include segmentation, growth strategy, strategic planning, and efficiency. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides exposure to founders and other executives.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of highly skilled senior operations managers and analysts to deliver insight into the health of the CS business and proactively identify, develop and drive longer-term strategies and initiatives.
- Take high-level business goals and define metrics, presentations, and reports/dashboards that track progress, influence organizational behavior, drive forward-looking strategy, and identify operational gaps or areas of improvement.
- Provide guidance on organizational strategy, operational change management, performance scorecards and metric design. Establish reporting and KPI review cadence
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Product, Strategy and other key business units to ensure alignment of CS strategy and direction.
- Ensure strategic decisions are supported through data and analysis.
- Provide guidance in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes/business alignment to fix root causes
- Develop and implement scalable CS processes and integrated systems, providing a means for highly effective KPI/driver performance measurement, reporting and accurate forecasting
- Analyze data to identify the highest value drivers to increase customer happiness, subsequently presenting findings and recommendations to CS leadership. Help lead the architecture, implementation and project management of recommendations
- Concurrently manage multiple high-value projects, ensuring that deliverables are on time and of the highest quality; bolster organizational alignment by identifying all relevant stakeholders, documenting requirements, and conducting robust user acceptance tests
- Ensure close alignment with company-wide strategic priorities
- Partner with Corporate Systems team to maintain exceptional adoption of Salesforce.com, and other tools by minimizing the administrative burden to field employees while maximizing value
- Serve as a thought leader in the CS organization by keeping up to speed on the latest best practices and available tools
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience in Operations; 3+ years in leading and managing a scaled and multifaceted team
- 7+ years of experience SaaS or Enterprise Software Industry, with strong understanding of CS function in a SaaS business
- Proven experience leading a CS Operations organization with direct involvement supporting CS strategy, organizational design, and performance management
- Stellar collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams.
- Successful results in previous business impact through performance and metrics management
- Experience in change management within a fast moving business environment
- Strong understanding of all facets of CS: Implementation, Professional Services, Success, Technical Support, and Training
- Strong management skills with a proven ability to successfully work within both solid-line and dotted-line reporting structures
- Flexibility, and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands; a high sense of urgency.
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with executive leadership
- Salesforce.com, Tableau, CS Management and Project Management Software experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Finance/Accounting
- MBA is preferred
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017