Senior Director / VP, Client Onboarding
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Senior. Director / VP, Client Onboarding
ServiceTitan is looking for Senior Director / VP, Client Onboarding to lead our Implementation teams. The candidate will be responsible for creating and executing on a strategic vision designed to minimize time to value and maximize client success. The candidate will be responsible for managing a team of approximately 50 high impact individual contributors, Managers and Directors across two locations in Glendale, CA and Atlanta, Georgia. This role requires building effective and scalable processes, programs, and systems that leverage both people and automation to support a wide variety of client sizes and industry verticals. This role will focus on evolving our current processes to scale at hyper-growth speed.
What you’ll do:
- Take full responsibility for the overall success of customer onboarding & implementations.
- Define and own the entire Implementation customer lifecycle - implement best practices, map customer journey, allocate appropriate resources etc.
- Define, and manage all operational metrics for the organization from high level KPIs to individual scorecards at all levels of the organization.
- Provide vision, leadership, and guidance to direct reports; coach and mentor to ensure an energized, motivating work environment and desired business outcomes are achieved.
- Lead world-class team by fostering a continuous learning environment, recruiting and hiring top performers. Manage headcount planning process and partner with Finance and HR to ensure proper resources for the organization.
- Develop and execute on the concept of “customer implementation at scale”.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with C-level executives at marquee clients.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption during implementation, customer satisfaction/NPS, and overall health of customer in all cohorts.
- Help drive product roadmap to continuously improve the customer onboarding experience.
- Closely collaborate with Sales Engineering and Solutions Architecture teams to ensure client expectations and project timelines are met.
What you’ll need:
- 8+ years experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- 5+ years leading teams in technical integration and customer implementation project management functions
- Experience leading hyper growing teams through a hands-on and collaborative approach to management
- Expert level understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Background of post-sale experience required
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Consulting experience in a technical project management function a plus
- Customer facing experience with large enterprise clients, is preferred
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- MBA or relevant graduate degree is strongly preferred
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work 2018
Inc 5000 Best Workplaces 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Cloud Computing Companies 2018
Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2017