Senior Client Success Manager
Be part of the local marketing revolution - join MomentFeed!
MomentFeed is the leader in enterprise, software-as-a-service (SaaS) localized marketing solutions. Our digital marketing platform connects brands and consumers at the local level. The platform empowers global brands to capture local audiences, engage with consumers in authentic and locally relevant ways, and measure campaign performance down to the point of sale. MomentFeed helps marketers succeed in the mobile era by unifying Facebook, Foursquare, Google, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp and other social platforms for efficient management across all business locations.
In a SaaS company, client retention is paramount to success. Our Client Success Services team’s primary objective is high client satisfaction and retention. We work closely with our clients to ensure they realize material value from their investment in MomentFeed’s solutions and look for opportunities to drive greater client adoption and expand our footprint.
If you want to be an integral part of a rapidly growing, cutting-edge technology company with venture capital backing and huge growth potential that believes in taking risks and that revolutionary ideas can come from anywhere and anyone, MomentFeed may be a fit for you.
As a Client Success Manager, you have ultimate responsibility for a client's renewal, expansion of the platform and overall client satisfaction. You promote maximum value from their investment in MomentFeed, aiming for maximum adoption and utilization of features, identifying new opportunities, and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint. This includes the following:
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure client’s overall satisfaction with our product and services.
- Build, maintain and execute on account plans for each assigned account.
- Uncover and mitigate risks that threaten your client's growth, satisfaction, or renewal; create and execute risk mitigation plans.
- Own all primary client communication and resolve escalations.
- Identify and map the client organization structure with ability to bridge turnover at any level of the organization
- Drive, negotiate, and close renewal business
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available MomentFeed resources such as Training, Communities (coming soon), webinars, Knowledge Base, etc..
- Effectively network within client accounts from the C-Level down in order to achieve client goals and success metrics for MomentFeed.
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews with clients
- Monitor and facilitate client adoption of our solution features and functionality while providing MomentFeed with an understanding of clients’ overall business needs, priorities as they relate to our products and services
- Act as a liaison between product management and clients with a focus on communicating the MomentFeed roadmap and how the roadmap will influence client activities
Required Skills / Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience with at least 3 years of experience in SaaS/enterprise software Account Management, Customer Success or Client Services managing mid-size to large enterprise portfolios of recurring revenue
- Successful track record of renewal ownership
- Digital Marketing industry experience and knowledge
- Experience with Customer Success systems such as Gainsight preferred
- Exposure to B2B SaaS models from the vendor side, including commercial contracts
- Experience working with distributed, co-located teams required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and in-person and virtual presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions (e.g., sales, professional services, product management)
- Some experience in up-selling/cross-selling and negotiating commercial contracts
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company a plus
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum (business or technical degree preferred); MBA a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically and internationally
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
MomentFeed operates on four core values: Excellence, Partnership, Innovation and Authenticity. We aspire to achieve absolute excellence in everything that we do. We have the utmost respect and appreciation for all of our partners and clients. We are a company of innovators and are open, genuine, and authentic in how we interact with our colleagues, partners and stakeholders. All of these values are centered on driving the success of our clients and the happiness of our employees.
MomentFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at MomentFeed are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.