Senior Account Manager
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
The Senior Account Manager role exhibits a high level of skill and ability to manage complex projects and oversee other team members. Senior Account Managers will exist as leads above different service lines and are intended to be a strong #2 to the Account Director overseeing the order management process, freeing the Director up to focus more on the overall customer experience and account success. They will also work heavily with Operations to ensure teams are functioning smoothly in addition to troubleshooting and forecasting. Senior Account Managers focus mainly on managing other team members, schedules, and internal workflows. Additionally, they are responsible for Project Management at a high level. They are responsible for communication to their team members (Account Managers and Coordinators) as well as internally to all other departments. They must have the ability to provide day to day support for all activities performed within the team. Senior Account Managers should have a higher level of technical depth so that they can understand and explain typical technical issues that arise across servicing and coordinate with operations across Deluxe divisions to manage order fulfilment. They may be called upon for high profile meetings with Customers to provide detailed line level information.
• Customer Management externally and internally.
• May prepare regular account statuses, such as missing asset reports, delivery schedules and project statuses to the customer or Deluxe management.
• Meet with clients and drive regular status calls, executive summaries and strategy meetings for high-profile projects.
• Clearly communicate expected delivery dates for titles/assets, via entry of ordered titles into internal systems and Email/verbal communication for special cases and exceptions.
• Daily identification of title/assets which are late or at risk of missing customer-specific SLA requirements. Proactive escalation of these issues to the Operations team, and monitor the resolution/delivery.
• Coordinate with internal operations teams to ensure on time delivery of all Customer orders. Set priorities according to daily work schedules and delivery SLA.
• Accountable for OTD and escalate OTD issues.
• Manage other team members as directed by Account Director which could include work assignments, performance review input, and hiring input.
• Coach, mentor, and train supporting team members. Regularly identify skill gaps and work with department leadership on ways to address.
• Order Management of assigned orders within the team to completion
• Focus on finding weaknesses in workflows and anticipate problems so they can be solved before they escalate.
• Manage urgent or high-profile orders with Production
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time
• Delivery Forecast by monitoring of the delivery schedule or open orders list and check the accuracy, reconciling any missing information.
• Must be able to forecast, assign, and load balance work with accuracy.
• Ensure Billing and Revenue Tracking are maintained weekly.
• Ensure other team members are keeping their billing current as directed by Account Director.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• Experience in feature, television post-production and/or digital media preferred.
• Proven ability to effectively manage a high volume of orders without error
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to manage workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Highly organized and able to work independently within their own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
• Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours as required
• Ability to travel as needed by the business.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.