Seasonal Support Associate
Greater LA Area
Want to work for the premier source for the rarest, most exclusive sneakers in the world?
We want YOU for FLIGHT CLUB.
Flight Club is one of the few places globally, where people can come experience and purchase the rarest sneakers in person. Carrying the hottest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike!
The Flight Club Seasonal Support Associatewill ensure all internal and external clients receive exceptional service through quick accurate stock checks and timely delivery of merchandise.
- Ensure shipment is received and/or transferred, processed, and organized efficiently and correctly
- Pulling requested product from the stock room and delivering to the sales floor
- Receiving and stocking merchandise on the floor
- Moving merchandise with carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other moving equipment
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness of stockroom Lifting, pushing, pulling boxes without assistance
- At least 2 years of Experience in a stock or shipping role is preferred
- Must be a team player
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate with the necessary departments for seamless operation
- Knowledgeable of the latest trends in athletic footwear
- Capable of working on their feet for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift and maneuver inventory
Flight Club will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description