Greater LA Area
NEXT Trucking is a venture-backed company boldly taking on the challenge of digitizing the $800B freight trucking industry. Our technology is transforming the way shippers and truckers engage and communicate by creating a platform where shippers can instantly find truckers with capacity and have real time tracking updates and transparency with the movement of their freight throughout the entire shipping process.
NEXT was founded by Lidia Yan and Elton Chung with over 20+ years of experience in logistics and technology. We have raised a total of $125M from investors like Sequoia and Brookfield. We have assembled a team with experience from companies such as Airbnb, Amazon, Apple, CH Robinson, Google, Salesforce, Snap, and Uber. Come join us as we innovate the transportation industry.
About The Role:
As the Salesforce Administrator at NEXT, you will be responsible for managing Salesforce.com, designing and maintaining reports, and ad-hoc sales support. As the liaison between sales and other departments within the organization, you will build strategic optimization processes and implement system best practices. This is a hands-on, analytical role and the ideal candidate can perform individually and as part of a team.
What You'll Do
- Salesforce.com system administration, configuration, and customization
- Drive end-user adoption by maintaining documentation on process, policies, application configuration and help related materials for internal use
- Collaborate with business partners and SMEs to define and document business needs and project requirements
- Analyze existing system processes and offer solutions for improvement
- Develop and implement functional design changes to new business processes within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Assist across teams with help desk support, ad-hoc reporting, and schedules via SFDC, Chartio, and MS Excel
What You'll Have
- 4+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator required
- Experience with Lightning, Process Builder and Flow preferred Proficiency in MS Excel required (pivot tables, functions, etc.)
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail a must
- Highly analytical yet a creative self-starter with great problem-solving abilities
- Strong communicator with the aptitude and presence to interact with and provide recommendations to cross-functional teams, including senior management
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task and use time efficiently
What You'll Receive
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k w/company match
- Vacation and holidays
- Fun perks: open office, dog-friendly, unlimited snacks, and monthly catered lunches!
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description