The SIOP manager is responsible for the Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning business process. This role is accountable for the supply and demand plan that helps the business better understand the demand of the products and services offered by the business. Further, this role will helps drive the organization to balance supply and demand and improve inventory effectiveness. This role is responsible for the implementation and sustainability of an efficient sales and operations planning process, bringing together different functions within the business including sales, marketing, finance and operations.The main goals of the SIOP process manager is to synchronize products, capacity and allocation planning, improvement of service levels, the optimization of stock levels and the reduction of inventory management costs. Improving service levels through inventory effectiveness creates customer satisfaction that helps the organization meet financial targets. However, many companies still have poor customer service that leads to weak overall results (inventory turns, member churn, cash-flow, etc.)
What You'll Do:
- Lead, develop and implement action plans to define and continually advance standards and training for SIOP.
- Manage the SIOP process, and drive collaboration between Sales, Finance, Planning, Purchasing and Inventory functions.
- Lead monthly demand review meetings, creating and presenting tracking/trending and reporting information.
- Coordinate monthly supply review meetings, collaborating and presenting tracking/trending and reporting information.
- Develop reporting to improve accuracy by removing forecast bias and using strong analytics. Systematically anticipate risks and opportunities between sales forecast and short, mid and long term demand forecast.
- Facilitate continuous improvement of the SIOP process and adherence to methods and standards using the SIOP maturity assessment and direct observation of SIOP review meetings, decisions and outputs.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 Years of related work experience
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (NetSuite preferred), demand planning, master production scheduling, MRP and Plan for Every Part (PFEP) planning strategies is required
- Strong business and financial acumen to align financial planning and SIOP processes
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Ability to develop process while keeping focus on achieving breakthrough results
- Ability to work independently and lead others regardless of reporting structure to meet objectives
- Expert knowledge of supply chain and operations
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and provide cross-functional leadership at all levels in the organization
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. At SnackNation, we care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing US companies of 2018, and #2 in the Food & Beverage category.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG space.