Regional Workplace Lead
From the morning essentials that get us started to the office space that inspires and supports our productivity, the Workplace Operations team is there to make it happen. As the Regional Workplace Operations Manager, you will lead your region's efforts to ensure Compass’ offices are a great place to come to work. Based at our Beverly Hills office, you will oversee workplace operations for our offices located on the west coast. Your expertise lies in your customer service, problem-solving,, and execution abilities in a rapidly expanding regional environment . You will lead a full suite of external vendors and service providers and work directly with internal office staff to develop and maintain innovative services and offerings that excite, energize, and inspire.
At Compass You Will:
- Implement user and client experience policies and procedures at our various office locations within your region
- Plan and manage delivery of daily office activities, programs, and service objectives in multiple sites, in collaboration with localized office management teams
- Develop and maintain property management protocols including: maintenance of building and mechanical systems, janitorial service and supplies, and health and safety in a demanding environment that requires the highest level of service delivery
- Work closely with our expansion team to ensure all new locations open on schedule and all local workplace staff are well versed and trained with office processes
- Manage budgets for all office services ranging from food offerings to office supplies
What We Look For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of 4-6 years of workplace ops experience with an emphasis on facilities, hospitality, corporate services, or equivalent office management experience
- Experience using business software programs including Google applications
- Able to travel to different offices in southern California weekly and travel outside of region up to 20% of the time.
- Experience managing budgets with strong financial, contract management and purchasing skills
- Solid knowledge of property management, food service, leases, construction terms and practices, and industry trends
- Experience growing an office from the ground up or prior experience in a high growth innovative organization
- Knowledge of interior design and architectural drawings a huge plus.
- Oversight or management of multiple locations, preferably across different regions
- Proven record of affecting strategic change and initiatives. Service-minded and strong customer service focus, flexible and open to new ways of doing business
- Ability to instill heightened attention to detail in team members and peers
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple requests and work in a fast paced environment. Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, meet deadlines and make sound decisions.
- Solid stakeholder management, leadership and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to influence at all levels
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.