Regional Facilities Manager
The Regional Facilities Manager (RFM) will be responsible for our US based facilities and must ensure consistent service delivery across the region by utilizing best practices and implementing robust processes.
The RFM will be accountable for meeting key performance objectives. They will prioritize execution such that repairs, and office renovations have minimal impact on the business. The RFM will work closely with the Director of Operations on a day to day basis and represents the DOO on specific initiatives.
• Develop, manage and track annual capital and expense budgets.
• Plan, budget, and schedule facilities modifications, improvements, and maintenance.
• Maintain a culture of excellent customer service and a pro-active approach to support the company’s business operations.
• Design and implement maintenance and operational programs to ensure efficiency and reliability of systems while maintaining first-class operations.
• Provide consistent leadership for direct reports; define goals, conduct weekly 1:1 with team, resolve HR issues in accordance to our policies.
• Continually analyze and adapt facilities operations to identify gaps, possible efficiencies and financial savings.
• Manage office reconfiguration, space planning and seating relocations in coordination with Director of Operations.
• Maintain a working relationship with Talent Ops and EHS to ensure compliance and conformance with corporate EHS and HR Policies.
• Respond to afterhours emergencies.
• Develop, manage, and present monthly/ quarterly/ annual reporting.
• Create impactful presentations that provide clear insights, background, and recommendations including defined look of success.
• Ensure appropriate follow up with customers.
• Must possess excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills. Comfortable working with employees, vendors and customers at all levels.
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excel at time management.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively present to large groups.
• Ability to travel up to 25%
• Proficient in the full Microsoft suite.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Solid successful experience as a Facilities Manager or similar role.
• Experience developing solutions, programs and processes to solve facilities issues.
• Effectively managed teams across the full employee lifecycle (hire, onboard, develop, performance management, etc.).
• Familiarity with project delivery process and capital planning.
• Demonstrated track record of safety leadership.
• Ability to drive performance and improvements through use of data and key metrics.
• 7+ year of experience in the same or similar role.
• BA in facilities management, business administration, finance, project management or similar field.
• Strong track record of managing change initiatives related to scaling a company’s organizational effectiveness (e.g., processes, tools metrics and communication).