Publisher Account Manager
Publisher Account Manager
The internet is experiencing a transformation – ad blindness and blocking are forcing media companies and advertisers to rethink the way they connect with consumers. This evolution is changing the way we consume content and how we interact with brands. Nativo is enabling this shift by developing the media and advertising platform of the future enabling brands and media companies to engage consumer with content rather than interrupt them with ads.
For brands, Nativo provides the ultimate technology for distributing content into native placements and measuring its impact across premium publications. For media companies, Nativo is the platform of choice for automating the workflows around native ad serving. From the hands and minds of an amazing team, Nativo has engineered a platform that is recognized as the best in market. Nativo is respected, well-funded, and growing rapidly. Nativo is playing a vital role forging the path of media and advertising’s evolution.
Who are you?
As Publisher Account Manager at Nativo, you are responsible for developing relationships with some of the country's top digital publishers. Our Publisher Account Managers ensure the success of our partners via consistent communication, regular check-ins, yield optimization strategy, understanding and conveying product requests, and providing top-line platform fluency for
What you'll do:
• Strengthen and grow relationships of an existing portfolio of publisher partnerships
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams such as Support Engineering and Web Design and Implementation to ensure optimal publisher support
• Understand and suggest improvements on publisher developments including site changes, monetization strategy, and new product needs
• Manage key publisher information such as revenue tracking, campaign performance, and inventory expansion
• Ensure internal teams have visibility and transparency into pending initiatives and status of publisher developments
• Strong ability to troubleshoot and uncover publisher issues around campaign delivery or changes in revenue and fill rate
• Lead platform and UI trainings for new and existing publishers when needed
• Maintain consistent communication with publishers
What you’ll need:
• 2+ years experience in a client-facing role
• Experience in online advertising/media and supply-side platform specific experience are preferred
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, startup environment
• Excellent ability to juggle several moving requests
• Strong communication skills
• Highly motivated, energetic & ambitious
• Detail oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture
• Ability to multitask and perform under pressure
What we offer:
At Nativo you’ll work at a rapidly expanding start-up and have an opportunity to make an immediate impact. Nativo offers cutting edge work, huge learning opportunities, and the chance to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
We were recently named the “hottest LA startup” at the LA Tech Summit (http://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/news/press- releases/nativo-and-preact-honored-“hottest-startups”-la-tech-summit). This is a full time position.