Cloudvirga is seeking a Production Engineer to join our growing team in Orange County.
We are looking for hungry, humble and highly skilled Support Engineers looking to make a difference in the way we delight our ever-growing customer base consisting of some of the largest mortgage lenders in the country. Your will work in the Cloudvirga production environment as you collaborate with internal teams to determine the nature of production problems; isolate the issue and drive to resolution.You will learn new functionality/product code and be presented with opportunities to influence product changes and custom solutions throughout the platform.
Sound like you? Please keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Determine the nature of production issues, isolate and work towards resolution.
- Act as the escalation point from Tier I -Technical Support to diagnose and resolve complex application/systems issues.
- Work within SLAs and other policy to identify root cause and present resolution options
- Validate resolution of issues by any means necessary (i.e. replication of problem reported and solution), and analyze solution for accuracy and completeness.
- Recommend changes in support practices, maintenance and standards, and cross-training required to better share support responsibilities across the team and with the solution owners.
- Relay complex technical information/solutions to audiences with varying technical competency.
- Support production via on-call support rotation.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ Years in Development / Production support
- BS/MS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or other technical field
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework & proficient in C#
- Deep understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and TFS
- Experience with Web App Servers like IIS, Jboss, JRUN in windows environment.
- PL/SQL and SQLServer familiarity
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Where You’ll Work:
Cloudvirga is a FinTech startup that is disrupting the lending industry with an intelligent consumer point of sale platform. We’re tackling the home loan process, while creating a better experience for consumers, reducing loan costs and time to close, and eliminating the hassle of multiple touch points. We encourage our employees to be innovative and we empower our teams to deliver creative solutions to automate the trillion-dollar home loan market. Having been adopted by several top lenders in the country, Cloudvirga is one of the fastest growing companies in this space!
We offer all full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive base salaries, bonuses, equity, and affordable health coverage with generous company contributions.