Part-Time Operations Coordinator - Ecommerce
Who We Are
Zwift is the fitness company born from gaming. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, by developing an at-home training experience that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. We’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often.
Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA with offices around the world, the Zwift community is active in 195 countries (yup - more countries than the United Nations) and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve… wanna join?
What you'll do:
- As part of the eCommerce team you will help coordinate orders between the consumer facing platform and the physical warehouse
- Collaborate closely with billing and inventory management to ensure realized invoices for purchased goods
- Report to the eCommerce Director for Ad-hoc logistics projects
What we're looking for:
- Available from 7am-11am to ensure warehouse management and logistics is completed for daily picking
- Ability to multitask and follow structured working steps
- Advanced Excel user
- Ability to work in Downtown Long Beach
- Solid understanding of eCommerce platforms
- Experienced Zwifter
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.