Operations Support Specialist Temp - Saatchi Art
Saatchi Art is the world’s leading online art gallery, established with the goal of supporting emerging artists by helping people all over the world connect with art and artists they love. We offer an unparalleled selection of paintings, drawings, sculpture, and photography in a wide range of prices. Saatchi Art also provides artists and buyers with an expertly curated environment and world-class service when selling and buying art. Based in Los Angeles, Saatchi Art is redefining the experience of selling and buying art, making it welcoming and accessible for artists and collectors alike. Come help us support and transform the art world!
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
We are looking for an Operations Support Specialist Temp to join our team. You must be able to work a minimum of one weekend day between Monday – Sunday, typically 9am-6pm (working remotely is optional on weekends). This is a paid, temporary position and will be evaluated further based on performance and business need.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for an Operations Support Specialist Temp grows with us.
You’ll Report To: Manager, Operations
A typical day as an Operations Support Specialist Temp might include:
- Answering a high volume of emails and phone calls from artists and art collectors in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Providing education to artists on managing and maintaining artwork sales.
- Monitoring artwork shipments daily to ensure fast and safe arrival.
- Working with our engineering and product teams to maintain site functions.
- Working with our Operations and Curatorial teammates to resolve complex and long-term order situations.
You’ll be successful if you like discussing and viewing artwork, helping people, and navigating a fast-changing, dynamic, and exciting, collaborative environment. You must be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Support specialists should be able to put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for artists and buyers when necessary.
What You Have:
- 1-2+ years of customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent follow-through and a high attention to detail
- Ability to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
Who We Are:
Saatchi Art, a subsidiary of Leaf Group Inc., is part of a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. The Leaf Group team has an intense curiosity, an ambitious commitment to high quality service, and creative spirit.
We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company Los Angeles award Comparably
- Cool office environment and culture (i.e., Free Lunch Fridays, and all of the other fun activities we gather for)
- Free Parking
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.