Sales Operations Manger
Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology utilizing real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting. Our proprietary platform, Dugout, combined with our 1500 person sales and retention center delivers new customers at scale to many of the leading brands worldwide.
The Operations Team at Centerfield is responsible for using analytics, reporting and knowledge of the business to optimize operational processes that maximize performance and profitability for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, and collaborative Sales Operations Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating reports, diagnosing issues and providing data-driven insights to support the company’s sales team. The Sales Operations Manager position requires excellent business acumen and communication skills and the ability to work with business leaders, cross-functional partners, and clients to develop data-driven solutions.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for our clients, aligning our marketing, sales, and engineering teams around profit-driving initiatives.
- Develop and deliver KPIs, dashboards and reports that enable the business to track, measure and drive revenue and gross profit.
- Track performance of our clients and report against targets and goals.
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales organization
- Make sure client requests are circulated to all necessary internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical or operations field.
- Experience with Business intelligence and Reporting platforms.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in an operational or analytical role.
- Ability to diagnose complex quantitative data and present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong Excel skills, including deep understanding of advanced formulas, pivot tables and charting/graphing capabilities.
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau.
- Strong communication skills and experience leading and coordinating broad business reviews.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Experience with digital marketing and/or Call Center operations.
- Competitive salary, and profit sharing bonus
- 401K match – Fully Vested Day 1
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings (Ball games, BBQ’s, Parties, etc.)