We're BCG Digital Ventures:
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Venture Operations Team:
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? Our Venture Operations Team is how we redefine what’s possible. It’s where organizational insight aligns with operational excellence to keep our business thriving and producing imaginative ventures that have to be seen to be believed.
From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Operations management, the Venture Operations Team is the internal force that drives us forward, enabling us to expand the limits of human expectation with our compelling products, services and ventures.
Together, these one-of-a-kind problem-solvers direct our inner corporate structures with incomparable precision, profound analytic foresight and a deep commitment to world-class business services.
The Center Operations Manager is expected to produce a smooth, day-to-day operation focused on service, excellence and business acumen, and to help build and reinforce a positive, close-knit office culture. They will be responsible for the general management of the office and for managing the office’s Operations and Venture Operations employees. The Center Operations Manager is also expected to assist in building a well-functioning and regionally aligned DV Center, helping to articulate and execute DV strategies in LA as appropriate.
The Operations Center Manager functions as a senior office and operations leader for the BCG Digital Ventures (DV) Manhattan Beach center and serves as the “right hand” to leadership providing management, thought partnership, and operational leverage in NYC/LA .
- Bring the DV innovation center to life and drive the engagement of all teams based in the center you oversee. You and your team will work to create an engaging environment for our employees, as well as an inviting space to host a range of events to that help us build a community with local talent, startup and venture communities.
- Leadership of the teams that drive Center Projects, Client Services, Administration/Office Services.
- Support the venture builds based in your center through ensuring they have the operational support required to meet standards for compliance, security, administration support etc.
- Take pride in ensuring that the facilities are kept to a high standard and continually meet the needs of the business including the management of vendors, facilities team and processes that ensure center is kept up.
- Manage any center renovations and space improvement projects warranted to get ahead of evolving business needs.
- Implement relevant risk policies including emergency alert systems, first aid and other applicable workplace health & safety concerns
- Collect relevant operational data and use this information to provide rich insights to leadership that will improve and drive excellence in decision making.
- Act as principal liaison between DV NYC/LA and BCG NYC/LA on all operational & management initiatives and integration with BCG.
- At least 5+ years’ experience operations management experience ideally in a professional services digital or tech environment
- Proven & extensive people management experience with ability to manage high performing teams.
- Business related undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with Administration, Operational, and budget management responsibilities
- Ability to influence and build relationships with C-Suite level and Executive stakeholders
- Proven financial management experience including setting and managing budgets as well as basic analysis
- Prior facilities management experience preferred
- Previous client facing experience Comfortable with ambiguity, and able to navigate complexity while driving impactful outcomes
- Experience managing an IT function beneficial
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable.
BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify.