Flowspace provides on-demand warehousing for businesses. Our modern software enables customers and warehouses to manage inventory between the manufacturer, carrier, warehouse, and consumer. We are transforming a $100-billion warehousing and logistics market by providing flexibility in storage space and service terms, removing cumbersome integrations, and providing an end-to-end solution under a single platform. Flowspace is backed by Y Combinator and other prominent venture funds.
What you'll do
- Work with customers to ensure their satisfaction with Flowspace service
- Communicate with warehouse partners to ensure customer orders leave on-time and accurately
- Troubleshoot and provide training for warehouses and customers on the Flowspace platform
- Manage customer onboarding process to ensure first shipments go smoothly
What you'll need
- 1-2 years of logistics/supply chain experience are preferred but not required
- A love of customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental benefits
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.