Operations Coordinator, Marketplace
Greater LA Area
We’re NEXT: a Sequoia-backed startup on a mission to build the country’s largest (and happiest) virtual fleet. Our mobile app powers the first trucker-centric marketplace with smart technology designed to make it easy for shippers to find capacity and for drivers to find loads; beyond long-haul trucking, we're also using technology to tackle supply chain challenges more broadly by innovating solutions for drayage and port operations. Since our founding in 2015, our 15K drivers have moved over $50 billion in cargo –and we’re just getting started.
If you are the humble, gritty, passionate, collaborative, entrepreneurial type who thrives in a fast-paced growing tech company, come join us as we revolutionize the $800 billion trucking industry. We have big ambitions and are looking for people who want to help us take logistics to the NEXT level!
Operations Coordinator will work closely with Carriers and internal departments to ensure timely and proper delivery of product through our NEXT app. Work closely with Customer Success Coordinators (CSCs) for customer satisfaction and provide information as needed. Ensure app usage is being met. Utilize proprietary software to track, update, and administrate shipments
What You'll Do
- Review assigned shipments to ensure they meet minimum criteria to be placed on the NEXT App
- Accurately enter shipment data across multiple systems and spreadsheets
- Monitor shipments to ensure on-time delivery
- Work with proprietary software to facilitate business needs
- Work with CSAs to schedule and manage pickup and drop off appointments
- Provide backup as support to dispatch department
- Assist with the communications with customers, carriers/drivers
- Tracking, tracing and maintenance of PODs in the Next System
- Some weekend work will be required
- At least 1 year experience in data entry role - preferably in technology, start-up or other high growth companies
- Experience with Google web products, specifically Google Drive and Google Sheets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works well with change
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
- Assertive take charge attitude, with a sense of ownership
- Passion for technology
- Ability to multitask and stay organized with a sense of urgency
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits 401k w/ company match
- Vacation and Holidays
- Dog friendly office
- Explosive career growth
NEXT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]nexttrucking.com.
To all recruitment agencies: NEXT does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, NEXT employees or any other organization location. NEXT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description