About the Role
We are seeking candidates who are self-starters with a strong work ethic and drive to succeed. The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, goal oriented and has a passion for operations.
This position offers a unique opportunity for those who are interested in starting their career in operations and getting exposure to cross-functional teams. The role provides ongoing training and career development from entrepreneurs who have operated successful startups in the past. We are a small team that is growing rapidly so there is tremendous opportunity for career growth.
- Partner with sales, recruiting leadership and other cross-functional teams on implementing and executing daily initiatives
- Supporting leadership in developing, documenting, and implementing new tools or processes in a way that maximizes company wide efficiencies
- Assist in collecting and analyzing data to determine company performance trends, build dashboards/reports, and provide strategic recommendations
- Assist in building tools and reporting to evaluate individual team performance towards KPIs
- Effectively communicate results to business leaders
- BS/BA degree in Business/finance preferred
- Experience in Salesforce.com, Excel, or Google Sheets preferred
- Excellent in time management and organizational skills
- Medely offers a range of generous benefits and perks, including great medical, dental, and vision insurance. Team members can also enroll in our 401(k) plan.
- Our beautiful office is located at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.
- We believe that work/life balance is important, so we implemented a 3 weeks PTO policy.
- The tight-knit Medely team can often be found together, whether at bi-weekly team meetings, weekly lunches, or community hangouts.
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. The Medely team believes that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities