Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Understand the general procedures of the warehouse and its daily goals and needs
- Provide and generate well-organized, accurate reports and record keeping
- Assist with managing supply inventory and replenishments
- Verify receiving documentation, including packing slips, bill-of-ladings and invoices
- Manage communications for supply and maintenance vendors
- Coordinate inter-facility movements and supply levels
- Back-up our front desk and check-in teams for monitoring building security and product control
- Maintain a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries
- Ensure product moves throughout the building in the correct flow and assist in the fulfillment flow and building operations as needed
- Own your personal development and create solutions to problems you discover
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Passion for shoes
- Ability to consolidate and analyze data in both Excel and Sql
- Experience proposing a solution to stakeholders when given a problem to solve
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs.
Benefits & Perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company
- Medical, dental and vision
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants
- Accrued sick days
GOAT Group is the world's largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Our brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through our innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
We are backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, NEA, SV Angel, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description