Office Manager Temp - Deny Designs
Deny Designs is a modern, think-outside-the-box home furnishings brand fueling the obsession for expression with curated home statement pieces supporting artists worldwide.
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
We are looking for an Office Manager Temp to help rom our Englewood, CO office.
You’ll Report To: VP, Retail Relations
A typical day as our Office Manager Temp might include:
- Placing purchase orders and adjusting costs via SAGE
- Communicating with suppliers in order to purchase inventory for the office and warehouse
- Creating expense and manufacturing reporting
- Managing the mail and delivery schedules with suppliers
- Updating BOM upon changes
- Developing a relationship with corporate facilities team
- Helping to plan and execute Friday lunches, employee activities, etc. while partnering with corporate facilities
- Restocking office/kitchen and being the liaison for onsite maintenance
- Managing petty cash while ensuring invoices are received and paid in a timely manner
What You Have:
- Vendor negotiation skills
- Experience in SAGE or other ERP system
- Experience using G-Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Not afraid to multitask and wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.