Office Manager / Executive Assistant
Maple Media is seeking an Office Manager and Executive Assistant to join our team and support our operations in Los Angeles and Canada.
This will be a high impact role and the right candidate will become an essential part of our organization, helping everyone work better together and supporting numerous cross-functional initiatives in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Coordinate onsite projects and customer visits
- Oversee purchasing/inventory of all office supplies, hardware and running our onsite snacks / beverages program
- Interface with property management, and all office service providers, to keep the office in pristine condition at all times (internet, electricity, cleaning, maintenance, etc.)
- Recruiting support: reaching out to candidates, scheduling meetings, coordinating onsite interviews
- Accounting support: basic bookkeeping, vendor management, invoice collection and delivery
- Executive support: calendar management, booking travel, events and reservations, managing expenses
- Plan and coordinate company activities, events, offsites and happy hours
- Own condition of our office space and help ensure our space is always professional, uncluttered and tidy
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Support all of the above functions for our remote office and team in Quebec, Canada
- A BS/BA degree preferred
- 1-2+ years experience in Office Management or Executive Assistant role, ideally in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- A passion for people. You are smart, thoughtful, emotionally intelligent, and excited to bring out the best in people
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across a team
- A structured and organized approach towards your work
- A strong sense of urgency and personal accountability (you take the initiative to make things happen) and willingness to work in a startup environment
- Professionalism including the ability to make a good first impression and demonstrate respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior
- Proven ability to proactively identify problems and come armed with a solution
- Passion for mobile apps & games is a plus
Salary Range: $38,000 - $45,000 / year, depending on experience; role may start as contract to hire
Working at Maple Media - Perks & Benefits:
- Unlimited vacation, paid sick days & paid holidays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Kitchen fully stocked with snacks
- Dog friendly
- Flexible dress code
- Regular Happy Hours
- Great location in Century City, one block from Century City Westfield (restaurants, shopping, events) + weekly farmer's market
- Company events
About Maple Media:
Founded in 2016, Maple Media is a Los Angeles and Quebec based mobile media, advertising and technology company that acquires, manages, and operates mobile apps and games.
Maple Media's most popular apps include We Heart It, Tony Hawk's Skate Jam, Mazes & More, Puzzlerama, Snowboard Party, Skateboard Party, Blackjack 21 and Minesweeper Puzzle Bomb.
Maple Media recently raised over $30M in funding from Shamrock Capital to continue to acquire new app companies and plans to rapidly grow in 2019. Maple Media is led by industry veterans from Google and Jam City.