Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we're on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We're endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
Who we're seeking:
We are looking for a Office Assistant with a Can-Do attitude to help with administrative tasks and day-to-day Workplace operations. Your role will be to support the Workplace team and to maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
Roles and Responsibilities (may include one or more of the following):
- Welcome guests and act as a central point of contact for our team
- Order and maintain supplies and equipment for our team from various vendors
- Organize travel for guests, candidates, new hires, and other key team members
- Support Workplace team with administrative projects such as data management and graphic designs for events
- Organize and maintain offices, kitchen, conference room, and office amenities
- Coordinate with caterers, shipping companies, and various vendors for orders and services
- Demonstrate cooperation, flexibility, and reliability in all daily work activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Outstanding email communication, listening and writing skills, with specific attention to details and follow-up
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities
- Technical Skills: Strong computer skills with high proficiency in Google Suite, Photoshop, and MS Office
- Required Experience: 1-2 years of experience in an administrative support or customer service role in a high-tech environment
- Preferred Experience: Event coordination, travel coordination, mass communication, graphic design.
- Education: Bachelors Degree preferred
Working Conditions: Must be able to lift 50 lbs comfortably. Occasional weekends/evenings required for events.
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program… earn a bike or other fitness equipment!
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.