Member Experience Specialist
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Member Experience Specialist to join the Product Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Team:
Our Membership Experience Specialists are the connection between Honey and the world— they collect and analyze feedback, detect trends, diagnose bugs, make wrongs right, and help our 10+ million members worldwide find great deals every day.
About The Role:
As a member of our team, you will tackle challenging issues of scale, reliability, and member experience. We’re looking for an empathetic, personable and patient person who finds joy in problem-solving, thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment, and loves making a person’s day. Most of your time will be spent interacting with members via email, live chat, phone calls, and social media, so a talent and love for writing and helping others is a must. As our team continues to grow, you will also have the opportunity to lead projects that improve our processes and functionality as we continue to scale.
What You’ll Do:
As a Member Experience Specialist at Honey, you will:
- Deliver timely, accurate, and professional support to Honey members via email, live chat, phone calls, and social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram). This support requirement currently exists for our core Extension and mobile, but will extend to Honey Pay and Honey Tips later this year
- Identify, investigate, and solve member inquiries and surpass their expectations
- Help the team identify trends and report on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Create and update support knowledge base articles with the purpose of educating our members and helping provide them with “self-serve” solutions
- Collaborate with product managers to troubleshoot member issues and socialize trends, tally feature requests, and surface bugs to appropriate teams
- Embody Honey’s core values, voice, and tone to provide a world-class experience for our growing global community
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 months’ experience in a customer-facing tech support role
- Computer proficiency required; we use Macs but also troubleshoot PC issues
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, spanning 7AM to 7PM PST.
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays
Bonus Points For:
- Previous support experience with Desktop apps and iOS and Android mobile apps
- Familiarity with HelpScout, ZenDesk, Desk, or similar help desk software
- Familiarity with JIRA, Asana, or other team task tracking software
- Previous experience at a startup or similar face-paced tech environment
- Experience with Google G Suite
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.